Saturday, May 8, 2010

latest Malayalam SMS

  • I will give You

    I know I cant make U laugh al d time, But I will giv u my shoulder whenever U cry..
    I may not bring smile 2 ur lips everytime, But I'm sure I will never bring tear 2 ur eyes..
    I may not giv al dat U want, But I'will give U all I have..
    U may not trust me entirely, But I will b d best I can...
    I may not hav al d riches 2 share, But I do hav a big heart 2 care 4 U .
  • Sasiyum Buckettum

    Oru buckettile vellathinu nalla bharam. Sasi athilentho ittu, Buckettinte bharavum kuranju. Sasi enthaanu ettathu ?
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    guess
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -Otta...!!!
  • The journey of life

    When a person, find sorrows behind ur smile, words behind ur silence, lovebehind ur anger, u can belive she is ur "True one for the journey of life"
  • Sweling of the heart

    What is love ?
    -
    -
    -love is a shy smile, a sweet hello, a soft caress,...love is two hands entwined, A lingering "KISS", a sweling of the heart..
  • Mizhikalil niraye

    Mizhikalil niraye varanda swapnangalanenkilum ullil evideyoo oru mazhayude maramaram kelkkum mole

    Otheri Snehathode
  • Njan avale otheri otheri snehathode pranayechu but aval enne oru time pass ayedanne kandirunathe

    Truth of Love
  • Idavazhiyilude ozhukunna mazhavellathinte lakshyam kadalanennariyathe puzha athine snehikkunnathu pole...Nam life is meaningless
  • Life is meaningless

    The life is meaningless untill it is spent for others.
  • Feelings from Friend

    Birth is from Mother...
    Advise from Father.
    Knowledge is from Teacher....But...Enjoy, Sorrow, Support, Feelings...FromFRIEND.
  • Turns into night

    As a day turns into night, keeping worries out of site...
    No matter how tough the world may seem, But...U still deserve the sweetest dream tonight..
  • Secretly in deep love

    If u r secretly in deep love wit anyone...Then press down
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -Nokkiko ithu njan ninte veettil parayum sathyam.
  • Never stop your smile

    Never stop ur smile even if u r sad. Because, u never know who likes ur smile..! For d world u may b someone, But for someone u may b d world.!
  • Are you free now

    Are you free now ? Oru samshayam chothichotte ?
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -Ingane button amarthiyal keypadinu damage varumo ?
  • Sardar and wife

    I st night Sardar Wifenode: Aa door adakku, aa lightonnu offakku, Ini nee beedil kidakku vegam, wife anusarichu.
    Sardar: nokkedi ente "LIGHT KATHUNNA WATCH"
  • Emotional Bank Account

    I am opening an emotional bank account for you sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
  • wonderful memories in my life

    After some years we all will be busy with our OWN life, no more miss calls, no more silly sms, no more chatting...
    I hope SOME DAY we will recall all this with a SMILE and TEARS in our eyes.
    This sms is dedicated to all my FRIENDS who have created such wonderful memories in my life...
  • I was looking out

    I was looking out of the windows thinking about the person I care most & amp; the person that came into my mind is U so just wanna wish u...
  • Wife and Husbent in Hotel

    Kozhikkodu SAGAR Hotelil
    Wife: Chetta, njan 1 toiletil poyi varam.
    Husbent: Nee Purath mavoor rodil ozhicho, athakumbol 4 aalae kaanu, illengil lokam mauzhuvan kaanum.
  • any more sms: http://www.elakal.com/sms/malayalees-sms-01.php

1 comment: