Wednesday, April 28, 2010

  • Man and Judge

    Sardar:I want a divorce. My wife hasnt spoken 2 me for six months now!
    Judge: better think it over! Wives like that are hard 2 get!
  • Happy Harthal SMS

    Malayaliyude deshiya utsavam veendum varavayi..
    Snehathinteyum, Shantiyudeyum, Samadhanathinteyum
    HARTHAL...
    Wish u a very Happy Harthal.
  • Haai Harthal

    haay vannallo harthal. ellavarkum harthal dhina aasamsakal . wish you a wonderfool Harthal day.
    From: dencil (dencilmendez@gmail.com)
  • You Know

    You Know why nature created gap between fingers ?
    So that at some day a lovable one will come & fill those gap by holding your hand forever. So b happy.
  • Time goes so fast

    Time goes so fast. Life asks so much..No wonder even best of best friends get out of touch..But inside d heart, deep, true, unsee n relationship stays 4 ever.
  • Every day, Every where

    Every day, Every where, Every time I may not with U. But my thinking, my care, my messages, my preyers & my loving wishes r ALWAYS WITH u.
  • Look Forward

    25 Apr 2010 4:28 am
    Look backward with satisfaction and forward with confidence. Be bold when you loseb be calm when u win. You will succeed in ur life
  • Your are far from Me

    "YOU" are far from me. But your presence is always here in my heart...
    I may not come to see "YOU", But my message will reach u to say' vr gud friends.
  • Tintumon's Love letter

    Dear,
    I love u. My dream i see u. Every where u. U no, i live no. I come red shirt tomorrow.U love i, u come red frock. I wait down mango tree. U come mango tree. U no come, i jump train, Sure come.
    Yours lovely,
    Tintumon
    Std 1B
  • Sardar took loan

    Sardar loan eduth car vangi
    Loan adachilla Bankukar car kondupozhi
    Sardar: "Idu nerathe arinjirunnenkil njan kallianathinu loan eduthene"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment